Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To err is human ....

.... but to really foul things up, requires a computer.


Unfortunately, evil troll does have powers. This is first time in yonks that I can actually get to my blog and post. Hopefully I can PUBLISH POST. Oh S*****T 'Cannot contact blogger, will retry! My grey hairs are multiplying by the thousands.

I'll stick with Harlan Coben's The Final Detail. At least I dont need electricity, a generator or a computer or the internet! But I do miss being able to visit blogs and chatting!

Hugs and love

Denise

oxoxox

1 comment:

June said...

Awww bless, you sound like you are having problems.
Sending a fairy godmother to the rescue ( see tis always a woman lol ) she will disove the troll and make things better soon i hope

In the meantime a little Harlan sounds good to me
Hugs June xxx