Tuesday, September 27, 2011

JFF .... More than ...

....... 4 edges is the Challenge this week, err last week!

When I saw this on Susan's blog which can be found here I thought it just fitted the challenge. It's called "Double Display Card' and folds to fit into a regular size envelope. It's not complicated at all. You just need to know your valley and mountain folds. I think it still needs a bit of work. Because I used Bazzill as my base, it's rather thick and needs to be held together when folded, so a bit of ribbon to tie it all together would not be out of place. The images are freebies from Dover, printed out on transparency and the side bits are Hot Off The Press, Diamond Folds.

My fingers are sore from the itty bitty cutting and my ankle is sore too! I was stung by a bee today. In all of my 56 years, I have never been stung, but a stinger got me good today - probably because I put the sprinklers on near their hive because our rains are taking their own good time in arriving! Really, what is the good of seasons when they don't arrive on time?

Take care and enjoy this wonderful world of creating that we have ....... created!

Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful card love the colours and wonderful panels. Hope your ankle is better now nasty things stings. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Von said...

Great card and image :)Thank you for sharing with us at just for fun
Von x