Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My hands are sore ……..

………….. my feet are sore! I reaped the benefits of my children’s Mother’s Day present last night.

I saw Riverdance!

Live!

On Stage!

What a fantastic show!

I know, far too many exclamations marks but oh WOW!


The audience participation was awesome.
There was loads of WAHOOOO from us and loads
more clapping and foot tapping
(I could keep up to a certain degree)
the rest I just watched in absolute awe
!

Well done to those dancers, band members, choir singers, did I mention, dancers?

I must admit that Michael Flatley and Jean Butler were tops in the telly programmes I saw and the video my kind and considerate sister in law gave me but perhaps they have serious competition!

All in all, it was a fabulous show and more special, was that my daughter and I had a Girl's Night Out.

Take care and big .....
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

6 comments:

Jaqi said...

Oh bet you had a fab time, Michael is the attraction for me im afraid , hannah and I went to see him in the Celtic Tiger show and it was out of this world he is amazing. They certainly have some energy dont they? speak soon x

Anonymous said...

Love Riverdance Denise, sounds like a lot of fun
hugs June x

Jaqi said...

Ive left a blog award for you on my blog x

Christina Griffiths said...

Hi Denise I have left you an award on my new blog ... Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls ... and would be delighted if you would accept it

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise, hope you are feeling much better by now my friend
hugs June x

Jaqi said...

Where are you Mrs Woman........you havent blogged in ages :-(