Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's .......

.... awfully quiet in blogland tonight!

Soooooo, I thought a little smile, maybe a chuckle to start the new week would be in order!?!?!?!?!


Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo.

The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!"

"IMPOSSIBLE !" said the groom broom.

Are you ready for this?

....Brace yourself; this is going to hurt!!!!!!....


"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"


Oh for goodness sake... Laugh, or at least groan.
Life's too short not to enjoy... Even these silly....little cute............. And clean jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like she's ......been .....sweeping around!!!


Why two images, you ask!
I don't have a clue and I couldn't make the second 'pair' of rabbits disappear!
No amount of magic wand waving helped!
So, please enjoy them twice LOL!
To all those who celebrate Halloween, have a 'spooktacular' week! and to others who don't (like me) have a spectacular week!
Thank you so much to all who have left such lovely comments. I do appreciate them!
Hugs to all
Denise
oxoxox

9 comments:

stef said...

He'll probably give her the 'brush off'. There's certainly 'broom' for improvement in their relationship!

Anonymous said...

haha cute!

Chriss Rollins said...

ok, but my idea of house work is to sweep the broom with a glance.
haha ha.
chriss x

Chris said...

OMG... just when I thought I was all laughed out... I'm off again!!!
Totally love it Denise really tickled me that did... just love the play on words and the cute images.
Thanks for putting the fun into yet another day for me rofl
hugs
Chris xx

Anne's Cards said...

sooo cute!!

A Little Slice of Heaven said...

Oh Denise where would we be without you? Yes I have decided to blog again. Check out the blonde Diary on my blog. It got me laughing

Jaqi said...

hehehe, these bunnies are just the cutest little things, they are so sweet. It is quiet in blogging land, and no one is trading atcs anymore......wheres everyone going? are we doing something wrong....or is everyone just so busy? Winter nights coming on , hope that means people will have more time to make stuff to trade ! Jaqi x

Ana Baird said...

Love those bunnies Denise! Thank you for always visiting my blog! Have a great day!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Nothing like humor to start the day, I love a chuckle!