I’ve taken up the challenge over at Hilda’s Lotstodo Sam from TechniqueZone is standing in for her while she moves home.
I hope you don’t mind Sam, but I nicked your idea for the masking as this is my first attempt at trying this technique.
I used chalk to colour the ladies, and the background is the CB folder Stylized Flowers which I then dragged a white ink pad over. I’ll probably use it on a card as there are some girly birthdays coming up.
Linda and Rosie at ABAA ‘s challenge with week was using newsprint. This was quite tough because lately the news is just doom and gloom. Anyway, once the newsprint was modge podged onto a piece of corrugated board and inked, you can’t read the print too well! I then stamped my image (can’t remember where I got it) onto acetate, used alcohol inks (loving these) around the image and used chalk for the water effect. The wording was printed onto acetate and whaaalaaa!
And I used the background freebie from June to help this lady Rise Up! Again I played with alcohol inks on acetate and glossy cardstock and chalked and tore and generally had fun!