Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello!


Oh what a day!! tra…la…la…la… I had errands to run for the builders and then had a badly needed cup of tea with my delightful friend Rose before heading off to do the dreaded weekly grocery shop. She gave me a beautiful new stamp! So generous of you Rosie, thanks again.
I must tell you that she is a very talented and creative scrapper. Her layouts are stunning!! I just have to work a little harder to get her hooked on ATCs!!!
We have my DH’s brother from England staying with us for a few days. Unfortunately he couldn’t bring his family with this time. Such a pity, because I miss my SIL something terrible. It’s just plain lousy living so far apart.
I hear 3 grumbling male tummies. Have to run ……!
Have a wonderful, relaxing and great weekend !
Hugs
Denise
P.S. The best vitamin for making friends …….. B1
P.P.S. Thanks so much for the comments and the encouragement.

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

B1 oh I love that X
You have had a busy day.
you sound excited at 3 males I would be happy with just 1. lol.
have a lovely weekend,
chriss x

Gillian Foley said...

Well it's about time!! Welcome to Blogland! LOL I see you've jumped right in with no hassles! You had no excuses!! LOL