... has been thrown!
Cut and paste and throw down the Christmas Gauntlet on your own blog space with your own answers, if you dare to share!!!!!
As my friend Candace says, “I know this isn't everyone's cuppa tea, but you might be surprised how some of these questions take you aback.
1. 'Tis the Season to be? Silly!
2. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.
3. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Handmade by local artist using wire.
4. When do you put up the tree? Around December 20th but before 25th LOL!
5. When do you take the tree down? Just after January 1st.
6. Do you like eggnog? Haven’t tasted it! Can’t say! This is Africa! Cool and cold is the choice!
7. Favourite gift received as a child? A Barbie, can’t remember what she looked like! And a doll given to me by my Gran that belonged to my Mom which I have passed onto my Daughter.
8. Hardest person to buy for? No-one! Everyone has a wish list!! (within reason LOL)
9. Easiest person to buy for? ME ?!?!?!?
10. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both. Some are too far away and postal service stinks!
12. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Slab of chocolate. Don’t eat chocolate and everyone who knows me knows THAT!
13. Favourite Christmas Movie? None, not into movies!
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I can get my grubby little paws on Hubby’s Credit Card!!!!
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Definitely NO!
16. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? No, nothing special!
17. Lights on the tree? No.
18. Favourite Christmas song? No, most have been played to death!
19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home Sweet Home.
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? errrr No! Rudolph (only because of his red nose, not sure whether that because of the cold or the brandy or the wine?!?)
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star (heard how the Angel on the Tree got there, ouch)
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? More around Christmas Day lunch time when family and friends are here. Everyone brings their presents and adds them to the pile.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Nothing! It’s glorious SUMMER TIME.
24. Favourite ornament theme or colour? No favourite – alternate between silver and gold with reds and greens thrown in!
25. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Braai (BBQ) with steaks, ribs, little sausages, ham and loads of different salads and breads, ice cream with a variety of different sauces.
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have what I want, MY FAMILY!
27. Who is most likely to respond to this? Not A Clue!
Have a fab weekend and week!
As always thank you so much to taking the time to leave such great comments!