Monday, December 8, 2008

If you were ....

......... all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.

I get messages at times and this is one I would like to share:

Just how much time do you spend thinking really, really BIG?
Good, very good! Because that's exactly how much of "it" you're going to get.
Some I question, some I take as is!
Have a glorious week and remember to love, be kind and be considerate.
Love to all and as always, thank you for your comments
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox


4 comments:

Candace said...

Denise, I always find something inspiring and fun here. I do spend time thinking what I believe are little thoughts... but really I think they are bigger than I would have believed. Feeding the hungry and sheltering the homeless; helping people find work so they can have meaning in their own lives as they rebuild what's been lost; art and music to share; kindness to spread from one to another to another all the way around this big blue marble we live on.

Have a grand week!
Candace

Caroline and Jayne said...

Hiya
just popping on to tell you about we are running a 12 day blog candy give away starting today (not weekends) over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk

Jaqi said...

It always amazes me ust how truly beautiful angel images re , and this one is no exception. Its lovely, thank you for sharing it, Jaqi x

Chris said...

This is so beautiful Denise, I don't know where you find these things.. but I'm glad you do :D Thanks for sharing.
have a wonderful weekend :D
hugs
Chris xx