Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Beautiful Mom

I eventually found the photo of my Mom. Dippy Dorothy here had forgotten she had already scrapped it!
So, I scanned part of the page!

My Mom, her name’s Phyllis, turned 80 years young in December last year. She still works three mornings a week for a trucking company, drives herself wherever she wants to go, loves going visiting and entertaining at home, enjoys the movies and on a Friday, her and her gentleman friend go to the local Pensioners Club for lunch and dancing! Oh and in between she walks quite a lot, goes to Gym once a week, is very involved with her Knitting Club where they make blankets for the needy and various other charity work. I sometimes think my Mom runs on Duracell batteries!!!

This is just a bit of my beautiful Mom I wanted to share.

Warm hugs to all and thank you so much for the encouragement. Enjoy the weekend.
Denise
Oxoxoxox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a stunning looking lady she was Denise and I hope when I'm her age now... that I'm even half that energetic :) She could give me a run for my money now!! lol

Denise said...

Chris, my Mom gives me a run for my money! I think she got all the energy!
Hugs
Denise

Chriss Rollins said...

hi denise,
beautiful lady and so energetic she reminds me of my gran who was still working at 75 as a ''home help'' yes i know.
your mum seems to have my share of energy too.
lets see an upto date one too please..like a before and after would be nice.
TFS
chriss x
have a lovely sunday

Donna Gotlib said...

Denise, Your Mother is gorgeous, and amazing. I love this picture of her.

Cookie

Jaqi said...

What a lovely picture, and shes so active thats great, good for her, Jaqi x