Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shhhhhh!

DH is asleep and I think DS is in the bath, bathing away the ills of the day! You know the saying, ‘Seize the Moment’ (before your tormentor strikes) This card is one made from the ‘mishap’, the nearly stolen images by said DS in bath at present moment.


I would love to know what she is saying to the bird. Perhaps it’s something like, be patient, spring is coming. Perhaps, be patient, your mate will return! Perhaps she is saying, ‘I love you little friend, visit often. Bring me news from afar’ Perhaps, the little bird is saying, ‘Don’t fret, I am here.’ I guess the possibilities are endless.
You decide, whether you would like her in your collection.
Hugs
Denise
oxoxo

3 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

OMG soooo beautiful so artistic a very happy accident.
oh how can you give it away... she is gorgeous...and sh eis asking the little bird to go fined the choclate factory.
chriss x

Chriss Rollins said...

excuse spelling mistakes...brain not working...
chriss x

Donna Gotlib said...

How did you make this one? She is so pretty...I love the softness.

Cookie