Wednesday, January 14, 2009

L & R Challenge ..

.... I don't know where Linda and Rosie find their ideas !! This week it's Words and this is mine.


I decided on these words because this is really something I need to work on in my life. I keep trying to change things or something, I really can’t. I cannot change the sun from rising in the East, each and every morning. Try as I may, IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! How many times do I have to hit a solid wall before I realise, nothing, absolutely nothing I do can change this fact.
Stay cool or warm, depending on which hemi you are perched and thank you for taking the time to visit with me!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

10 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Thats a great quote Denise...and probably applies to a lot of us!!
Thanks for supporting our challenges.
Love
Linda xx
Hope 2009 is a wonderful year for you.

crafty creations said...

brilliant quote set on a great piece denise

x Hilda

June said...

Excellent quote and nice work Denise
Hugs June xxx

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic quote and gorgeous card. Love them.

Rosie said...

Your message will strike chords with a great many people Denise ... and you've made a great job of this sign. Thanks for taking part in our challenge.
Love
Rosie ABAA

Chriss Rollins said...

Hello Denise,

I think everyone here have said what I was thinking... it will apply to many of us if we can carry it out ...not so easy.

take care
chriss x

sharon said...

Great words Denise. Love the bright colours of your sign.

SUE said...

What a bright and cheerful piece. If you find the way to do it - let me know - lol ...

Jaqi said...

Well said, a great quote to remember, as so much time is lost chasing things we cant do anything about. Well done Denise its great, Jaqi x

Candace said...

Fantastic workmanship and colours, Denise, and a good quote besides. Say, it was 11F here today in the South and the windchill made it Minus 5F. WHOOOO.... thanks for the warm wishes! We need 'em.
Best as always,
Candace