Friday, January 30, 2009

Awwwww ……….

……… Shucks!
Look what June over at here has given me! Not ONE ......


but TWO awards.
Thank you June!

And I would love to pass these onto :-)
Ana
You girls make my day(s) with your wonderful creations, thoughts and your willingness to share!
And I took up the challenge over at Hilda’s Lotstodo
I played with gold and black acrylic paint, a dose of crackle and a slap or two of varnish. The background paper I used was a bit porous so the alcohol inks tended to ‘bleed’ a bit after being dropped and dragged and the images (ala freebie) I printed onto a transparency.

Have a wonderful, fantastic, creative and awesome weekend!

Hugs to all
Denise
oxoxox





8 comments:

June said...

:) Love ya hehehe ... hugs J x

Anonymous said...

Well congrats to you!The bunny is adorable lol.

crafty creations said...

Denise - thank you so much for taking up the challenge with such a stunning piece of artwork.

You deserve all the awards - for simply making the visitors to your blog smile!!!

love and hugs Hilda

Anne's Cards said...

Denise,now you make my day(again),thank you soooo mutch!!!!

hugs
Anne

Jaqi said...

That bunny is just so sweet, what a cutie.......

Thank you so much for the award, its very kind of you.

Your framed picture is wonderful, they are lovely sillouettes. Well done.

Have a great weekend and hope you mange to get some crafting done. Jaqi

Candace said...

What lovely awards and thanks for the pass. WHAT a gorgeous piece of artwork you've done here with the challenge. Your work gets better and better but how is that possible? It was already better and better.
Your Friend

Chriss Rollins said...

your 2 awards are well deserved and I love your SOH.

catch you later.

chriss x

Chris said...

You so deserve your awards Denise my friend and thank you so much for passing them on to me :D

hugs
Chris xx