Monday, January 26, 2009

OMG, I’ve been …..

……… Tagged by Candace AND been given a lovely Award by Anne

So here goes (to being tagged)

The rules are (there to be broken, amended, re-arranged)
1. Link to the person who tagged you, GTC aka Globe Trotting Candace
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

1. My radio is the first thing that goes on in the morning and the last thing that goes
off at night! There may be a bit of TV in between!
2. I read two newspapers a day! The Times in the morning
and The Star in the late afternoon.
3. I sincerely believe that trees and plants have spirits. When I dead-head roses or remove spent heads
on flowers, I always ask the spirit to leave and when I’m done I ask them to come back.
4. I don’t kill spiders! I just help them on their way to their outside habitat!
Gentle persuasion!
5. If you are my friend, I will defend you to the death! It doesn’t always work the other way round.
So that’s Life. Win some and disregard the rest!
6. I do have a sense of humour. It is weird and it’s hard sometimes to understand. That’s knowing me!
To all on my Inspiration List, you are tagged! Take up the challenge and share!

This Award is sooo lovely and rather unexpected! Thank you Anne!

I cannot just pick a few because all of you who have visited my blog and left such wonderful, encouraging and great comments deserve this Award! So, to you all, take it and display it on your blog, you have earned the right! I’ll be checking, mind you!
This may seem like a cop out but it’s not. In days gone by when there were only a few bloggers out there, it wasn’t a problem to nominate anyone for an Award or to tag anyone but now that my blog friendship base has expanded it’s unfair to nominate only a few! Each and everyone is special and I will honour each one!

Hugs to all
Denise
oxoxox

7 comments:

Candace said...

Denise, what a sweet post to tag everyone. That's the spirit, girl! And congratulations on your heart award. Fantastic.
Take care. Work is about to hit us hard here so it won't matter what the degrees are outside. I'll be inside, under the proverbial gun. Ha!
Your Globetrotting (not!) Friend.

jm said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh fab award and well done !!
Hugs June x

Sepiru Chris said...

Congratulations on your award.

I think I need to work on brevity for things like my six points...

My question is, do the roses reward you for your thoughts?

Tschüss,
Chris

June said...

Hello my friend , i have some more awards here for you http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/

Please dont kill me lol

Hugs June xxx
Hehehe the word verification letters spell out OUCH!

Jaqi said...

Congratulations Denise, well deserved, Jaqi x

Jaqi said...

Congratulations Denise, you deserve it, Jaqi x

Chris said...

Congrats on the award hun :D Cute tag that is... will try to get round to doing it real soon... though my memory is bad so don't shout at me if I don't do it straight away...lol
hugs
Chris xx